FacultyFunds.com exists for the purpose of providing faculty members with offline and online monetary contributions to other faculty. FacultyFunds.com also provides party ideas. Any use outside of this purpose is prohibited.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not access or otherwise use the Site or any information or materials contained on the Site. Your use of the Site shall be deemed to be your agreement to abide by each of the terms set forth below.
You understand and agree that the Site is provided “AS-IS” and that FacultyFunds.com assumes no responsibility for your ability to (or any costs or fees associated with your ability to) obtain access to the Site. Nor does FacultyFunds.com, assume any liability for the failure to store or maintain any user communications or personal settings.
2. Payments and Third Party Payment Services. Contributors acknowledge that they are submitting payment directly to the registered user or user’s representative (either offline, online via third party payment service, or any other payment method) and therefore FacultyFunds.com, cannot be responsible for tax receipts, lost payments, identity theft, fraud or refunds.
FacultyFunds.com, provides links and interfaces to third party payment services, such as PayPal.com and WePay, which permit contributors to send funds to users (or user’s representative) registered at FacultyFunds.com. You acknowledge that while FacultyFunds.com, provides links to these third party payment services, FacultyFunds.com, does not control and is not responsible for payments made or received through these services. Neither FacultyFunds.com nor the FacultyFunds.com website provides receipts for tax purposes for any gift, contribution or donation. Any use of third party payment services by you will be subject to the terms and conditions of such third party payment services, and at your own risk.
Faculty Funds.com, may collect transaction fees from the user and pay transaction fees directly to third-party payment services. You acknowledge transaction fees will automatically be paid to FacultyFunds.com, from your third-party payment account.
3. Use of Copyrighted Materials/Trademarks. Any materials on the Site, including without limitation any documentation, content, text, data, graphics, images, interfaces or other material or works of authorship (the “Materials”) are copyrighted material owned by or licensed to FacultyFunds.com All rights are reserved. The Materials contain trademarks, service marks and trade names which are owned by FacultyFunds.com, and its affiliates, and may also contain brand and product names which are trademarks, service marks or trade names of third parties which are owned by their respective owners. Except as otherwise noted in the Site, you are hereby authorized to view, download, cache, copy and print the Materials solely for your personal use and not for resale or further distribution, subject to the following conditions:
Any copy of the Materials or portion thereof must include the FacultyFunds.com, copyright notice.
FacultyFunds.com, reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use by you shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from FacultyFunds.com,
Nothing contained in the Site shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any copyright, trade secret, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights (“IP Rights”) of FacultyFunds.com, its affiliates, or any third party, and, except as expressly provided herein, all such IP Rights in the Materials on the Site are expressly reserved to FacultyFunds.com, its affiliates, and/or any third party, as applicable.
4. Hyperlinks to this Site. You are granted a limited, nonexclusive right to create a “hypertext” link to the Site provided that such link is to the entry page of the Site (or your personal party page within the Site) and does not portray FacultyFunds.comn or any of its other products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner. This limited right may be revoked at any time for any reason whatsoever. You may not use, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose any FacultyFunds.com, trademark, logo or trade name or other proprietary information including the images found at the Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or any form contained on a page without the express written consent of FacultyFunds.com.
5. Links to Third Party Websites. The Site may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web or Internet that are not affiliated with, under the control of, or otherwise maintained by FacultyFunds.com. If you use these links, you may leave the Site. FacultyFunds.com has not reviewed all of these third party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. FacultyFunds.com does not endorse or make any representations about third party sites or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
6. Data Mining, Commercial Use and Unsolicited Mailings Prohibited. You acknowledge that you are expressly prohibited from utilizing this Service in connection with data mining of any kind, commercial use, the sending of unsolicited electronic mail or other forms of messages, whether commercial or not, to a large number of recipients. This prohibition extends to the sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service which in any way implicates the use of this Service.
7. Authority and Accuracy. In consideration of your visiting and using the Site, you represent that you are able to form a binding contract. You also agree that any information you provide about yourself is accurate and complete information at the time provided. You agree to update any information provided to FacultyFunds.com to keep it accurate and complete. Failure to accurately and completely provide, and timely update, information about yourself is reasonable grounds for Faculty Funds.com to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you service in the future. You must be 18 years of age or older to use the Site.
8. Password Restricted Areas of the Site. Certain areas of the Site may be password restricted to registered users (“Password-Protected Areas”). If you have registered as an authorized user to gain access to these Password-Protected Areas, you agree that you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and agree to notify FacultyFunds.com if the password is lost, stolen, disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You agree that you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account, including any fees that may be incurred under your password-protected account, whether or not you are the individual who undertakes such activities. You agree to immediately notify FacultyFunds.com, of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security in relation to your password or the Site that is known to you.
9. Submissions. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the information, photographs, graphics, messages, content and other material that you upload, post, e-mail or otherwise submit to the Site, and that you have full responsibility for each of your submissions, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any and all model releases.
Faculty Funds.com does not claim ownership of content (including photos and graphics) you submit or make available for inclusion on the Site; however, you hereby grant Faculty Funds.com a world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt and publicly display such content in connection with Faculty Funds.com business. You acknowledge and agree that information that you submit or make available for inclusion in publicly accessible areas of the Site, may be viewed by the public.
Faculty Funds.com does not control the content posted by third parties via the Site and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will FacultyFunds.com be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, e-mailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site.
10. Notification of Claims of Infringement. FacultyFunds.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. FacultyFunds.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate service to users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us and provide FacultyFunds.com copyright agent, in writing, the following information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work; (iii) identification of the URL or other specific location on the Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; (iv) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. FacultyFunds.com agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached using the contact information below.
11. Code of Conduct. Online behavior requires common sense and basic etiquette. Accordingly, here are some rules that you agree to follow as a condition of accessing the Site:
No strong, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise harmful language.
No racially, ethnically or otherwise, objectionable language.
No libelous, defamatory, or otherwise tortuous language.
No impersonating any person, including, but not limited to, other community members or employees of Faculty Funds.com, Inc.
No posting, distributing, transmitting, or promoting illegal content.
No invasion of another’s privacy.
No actions that are harmful to minors.
No manipulation or forging of identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information posted on the Site or otherwise provided to FacultyFunds.com or its employees.
No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information) that you do not have a right to make available due to contract, fiduciary duty, or operation of law.
No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam.
No posting, uploading, e-mailing, or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code (including spyware, worms, Trojan horses, viruses, etc.).
No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information which violates regulations promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, or that of any securities exchange, such as the New York Stock Exchange.
No collecting, storing, or posting of personal data about or of other FacultyFunds.com members.
No soliciting site users for any purposes other than those for which the site was created.
12. Restrictions on Use. Content from the Site, including but not limited to any member profile information such as member names, e-mail addresses, member contact information, or member-personalized event-related information, may not be taken from the website and used for any purpose. You agree that you will not use any names, e-mail addresses and other contact information from member profile information or the pages and postings on this site for the purpose of solicitation. You agree that you will not send any unsolicited e-mails to our members, and will not use the Site to send unsolicited e-mails to any third parties.
13. Changes to the Site. FacultyFunds.com reserves the right from time to time to make modifications and changes to the Site. These modifications and changes may include, but are not limited to, discontinuing, temporarily or permanently, any service offered by, or through FacultyFunds.com (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that FacultyFunds.com shall not be liable to you or to any other party for any changes and modifications to the Site.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. FacultyFunds.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
16. Charitable Contributions: Events are not charities and you cannot make tax-deductible charitable contributions. You understand that FacultyFunds.com is not a charity. As used in this Agreement, the term “Event” does not refer to a Charity, and you acknowledge that contributions to events are not deductible under your jurisdiction’s applicable tax laws and regulations.
17. Our Services are an online payment platform; we are not a Creditor Broker, Creditor, Financial Institution, or Charitable Institution: FacultyFunds.com helps the contributor to complete a transaction between the Event Organizers and Contributors. However, it’s not a party to any partnership or agreement between a Contributor and an Event Organizer. FacultyFunds.com is not an agent, financial institution, broker, creditor or insurer for any member. FacultyFunds.com has no control or rights over the conduct/behavior of, or any info/details made by, an Event Organizer or a Charity. FacultyFunds.com hereby disclaims all liability in regard to the full extent allowed by applicable law.
FacultyFunds.com doesn’t promise or guarantee that an Event or a Charity will get a certain amount of contributions (or any contributions at all). We don’t preference or endorse an Event, Event Organizer, or Charity. We make no promised, explicit or implied, that any details provided through the Services and Event Details by a member is accurate and or truthful. We disclaim responsibility or liability for the success of any Event, or the outcome. You, as a Contributor, must make the last decision regarding the value and appropriateness of contributing to any Event, Event Organizer, or Charity.
FacultyFunds.com doesn’t and cannot verify the info that Event Organizers give. FacultyFunds.com does not promise that the Contributions will be used in accordance with the event purpose as created by an Event Organizer or Charity. FacultyFunds.com assumes no responsibility to check whether Contributions are used in accordance with any applicable laws. This responsibility is with the Event Organizer or Charity, as applicable.
FacultyFunds.com does not have an obligation to verify that the use of any money contributed is in accordance with applicable law and our Terms of Service.
You, the Event Organizer, warrant, represent, and covenant that (i) all info you give associated with an event is complete, accurate, and does not mislead, defraud, or deceive our members; (ii) all contributions made to your Event will be used only as described in the event details; (iii) you’ll adhere to your jurisdiction’s applicable laws/regulations when you request money. This is not limited to, laws relating to your marketing of the event; and (iv) the extent to which you give us any personal data of any third party for many purpose, including the name, telephone number, email address etc. of your personal contacts. You have the right (and any necessary consents), as required under law, to provide FacultyFunds.com with specific personal data and give FacultyFunds.com permission to utilize personal data for the purposes for which you shared it with us. You allow FacultyFunds.com, and FacultyFunds.com gives the right to, give info pertaining to your Event with contributors and beneficiaries of the Event, and with applicable law enforcement or to assist in an investigation.
FacultyFunds.COM NINTERRUPTED, OR FREE FROM ERROR OR OMISSION, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF ANY SERVICE ON THE SITE WILL BE USEFUL, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE OPERATION OF THE SITE INCLUDING THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM (OR ANY COMPONENT CONNECTED TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD (INTENTIONAL OR OTHERWISE) OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
18. Limitation of Liability. FacultyFunds.com shall not be liable to you or any third party claiming through you for any damages in connection with your inability to use the service and the site or any content appearing on the site. In no event will FacultyFunds.com be liable to you or any third party claiming through you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, special or incidental damages, including without limitation, damages arising from claims related to personal injury or death, loss of data, lost revenue, lost profits, loss of use or other economic advantage, change in applicable government regulations, regardless of the form of the action and regardless of whether FacultyFunds.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the total, cumulative liability of FacultyFunds.com damages under this Agreement exceed one hundred dollars ($100.00).
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.